Integrating with Magento
In order for our integration to sync with your Magento store, please generate an access token (as described below) and provide it to us. To generate the access token:
- Log into the Magento Admin Panel.
- Click on System -> Integrations -> Add New Integration.
Fill in the following details:-
- Name: Inventory Source
- Call Back URL: https://app.getpostman.com/oauth2/callback
- Under API Tab, set Resource Access to ALL.
- Save the Integration.
- Go back to the integrations and activate it.
- Copy the Access Token generated.
Enabling/Disabling 2FA on your Magento Store
Magneto Version 2.4 and above have a 2FA option available in the admin settings. You can Enable/Disable the 2FA as described in Magento’s documentation linked below. Note that Inventory Source supports both Enabled and Disabled. https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/magento/magento-account-secure.html
Our Magento integrations require a Power Seller Plan.
Magento takes a large effort of maintenance and customization, which is why Flxpoint is a better solution for our Magento users.
If you have a promo code from JM Wholesale and/or CC Wholesale Clothing, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get your account set up.