Amazon Data Retention
Amazon Data Retention Policy
Amazon requires that all "PII" (Personally Identifiable Information) related to an Order be removed within 30 days after shipment.
You can learn more about this by reading this whitepaper.
How does this impact me?
This policy only impacts users that are leveraging "Order Automation" functionality within Inventory Source.
For these users -
- If an Order is imported from Amazon
- Has been shipped
- Is at least 30 days old
The following fields will be "redacted" from our system and will no longer display on that Order.
- Shipping Address : First Name
- Shipping Address : Last Name
- Shipping Address : Email
- Shipping Address : Phone
- Shipping Address : Address 1
- Shipping Address : Address 2