Adding an Amazon Integration
The following steps will walk you through authorizing a new Amazon MWS Developer, and connecting your Amazon Account to your Inventory Source integration :
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
2. Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/.
3. Click the "Visit Appstore" button on the lower right.
4. Search for "Inventory Source" in the Marketplace
5. Click on "Authorize Now" to authorize a New Developer
A new page will be opened requesting you to log in to your Amazon Seller Central Account
6. Fill in the below details:
- Developer's Name: Super Sale Source
- Developer Account Number: 8674-2750-6503
7. Click Next
You will then find the requested Amazon MWS details for your new Developer there. Use them to fill out the field(s) in Step 3 of your pending integration.
You can access Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) using the Amazon MWS endpoint. To find yours, visit https://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/dev_guide/DG_Endpoints.html.