When am I Eligible for a Refund or Credit?
- not having the necessary supplier approvals,
- not having supplier or sales channel credentials needed to create or update an integration,
- not having or providing proper sales channel settings,
- failure to properly review supplier content data, category structure, pricing, or margins in the supplier directory before requesting an integration,
- failing to setup proper shipping mapping for Order Management,
- for self-hosted sales-channels, not using a host/server powerful enough to run a professional e-commerce website.
- any product information is missing or incorrect in the supplier data feed.
- delay or missing order tracking from the supplier for any order.
Lastly, the success or failure of a customer's business lies solely upon the customer, not Inventory Source. Inventory Source is a "data connector", helping to automate product data from suppliers to sales channels. Inventory Source is not a business partner to our customers. In general, we refrain from providing business or marketing advice.
For additional information, please see our Terms of Service.